[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Faculty Position to Lead New Robotics Program in New Hampshire

Kyle Burke paithanq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:36:50 PDT 2017

Greetings from New Hampshire!

We are creating a new undergraduate robotics & electro-mechanical
technology program and are hiring for a full-time faculty position to lead
the program, shape the curriculum, and teach some of the courses.

For more information about the position, please refer to the posting:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.usnh.edu_postings_27516&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=YGq0ZIv_ZvwTj2oyLQYyZbdMIeiZ0VHh7qVp6rMDO1E&s=uayZ-iyD7kJj2o3As4d4Y3TeEQOh1F6KVsK8E983WNM&e=

I would appreciate you notifying anyone who might be interested in this
position!  We are interested in candidates with either academic or industry
experience (or both).

Plymouth, NH, is located in a beautiful spot.  We're right next to the
White Mountains and the Lakes Region but are still only two hours from
Boston.

Thanks,

-Kyle Burke

--
Me: paithanq at gmail.com (or kwburke at plymouth.edu)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__turing.plymouth.edu_-7Ekgb1013_&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=YGq0ZIv_ZvwTj2oyLQYyZbdMIeiZ0VHh7qVp6rMDO1E&s=r6evKA1tUDvUgGVbhdbzY6cyhduwiJkXwSm-ZMxH22k&e=