[robotics-worldwide] [Journals] CFP: Paladyn Journal of Behavioral Robotics, Artificial Perception, Machine Learning and Datasets for HRI
d.faria at aston.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 06:26:35 PDT 2017
We are currently accepting submissions for the forthcoming Special Issue based on the Workshop on Artificial Peception, Machine Learning and Datasets for Human.Robot Interaction (ARMADA'17 - IEEE RO-MAN 2017), which will be published by the Paladyn Journal of Behavioral Robotics.
We warmly invite you to contribute to this Special Issue, which is open for original research articles and review articles. The deadline for submission is *October 22*, 2017.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms for HRI
- ML applied to perception systems
- ML and perception for assistive robotics; robotic walker; robotic head
- Context-based perception for HRI
- Environment perception and/or scene understanding
- Cooperative perception
- Activity and action recognition
- Social activity recognition
- Affective computing
- Human behaviour analysis
- Benchmarking HRI in robotic applications
- Multimodal sensor datasets (Mono/Stereo and Thermal cameras, RGB-D, MoCap, IMU, LRF, etc.)
Dr Diego R. Faria, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK
Dr Cristiano Premebida, Institute of Systems and Robotics, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Professor Adriana Tapus, ENSTA-ParisTechl, France
Professor Jorge Dias, University of Coimbra (Portugal) / Khalifa University (UAE)
More details about this Special Issue and hints on how to submit can be found at:
Let us know if you intend to submit a paper to this Special Issue, and
if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of the Guest Editors.
Dr Diego Resende Faria
Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering & Applied Science
Aston University, Birmingham, B4 7ET, UK
Room MB 211-D, Tel: +44 (0) 1212 044 868
More information about the robotics-worldwide