[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics-related deep learning job opportunities at Preferred Networks

Wilson Ko wko at preferred.jp
Fri Sep 22 00:19:58 PDT 2017

Preferred Networks (PFN) is a Tokyo based deep learning company that is
behind the open source framework Chainer. With Chainer at its heart. PFN
has a broad range of applications, ranging from industrial robots to
self-driving
cars and healthcare. These projects are usually conducted with some major
collaborators, such as Toyota, Intel, NVIDIA, Fanuc, Microsoft and also the
National Cancer Center in Japan. PFN is not only growing as a company with
many high profile collaborators, but our framework Chainer is also growing
in popularity due to its speed and performance.

We are continuously in search of talented candidates to join our company,
please see the following link for more details on our job applications:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.preferred-2Dnetworks.jp_en_job&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=1ardOvLcwy-Yvet_ruHUAZ9cQTq1SSWK6s4QHvZIczI&s=TvCFpE13hJ0oWE7nMsy13AgT3i_3bJjS7oy2w1WQGg4&e=

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to hr-pfn at preferred.jp.
We are looking forward to your applications!

--
Wilson Ko
Engineer at Preferred-Networks Inc.