[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Third Conference for Research Software Engineers (RSE 2018)

Evren İmre evren.imre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:07:04 PDT 2018

The organising committee welcome submissions for workshops and talks for
the RSE18 conference 3-4 September 2018 at University of Birmingham. http://
rse.ac.uk/conf2018/calls/
  We aim to reflect the diverse community of research software engineers by
seeking input from a variety of domains, geographic locations, gender,
ethnicities and experience.  We aim to be a friendly and supportive
environment to share experiences and learn new skills.

Conference themes are
·         Good practice for software development
·         Researcher-developer partnerships
·         Community and careers
·         Novel technologies and methods (talks only)
·         Software engineering toys, tips and tricks (workshops only)

30 April – Deadline for submissions
24 May – Notification of acceptance

Successful submissions will be expected to attend the conference
Travel bursaries are available https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rse.ac.uk_conf2018_travel-2Dbursaries_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=nA27pp5FF1YtInYmtDEwRCikLMW6Oce42aLggbliXQc&s=_A6YXNpvYKuyzLJa7DWfOpWEuhwQgIhAPKsFGEIPlsw&e=
 and there is an adjusted timetable for those who need a bursary to be able
to attend & present.

9th April – Deadline for submissions
16 April – Notification about travel bursaries, may withdraw if unsuccessful

We look forward to receiving your submission.

RSE18 Organising Committee