[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Scientist Position at Honda research Institute USA
Alireza Nakhaei Sarvedani
anakhaei at honda-ri.com
Mon Apr 23 15:05:25 PDT 2018
Honda Research Institute in Mountain View, California is seeking a highly motivated scientist with a deep background in decision making/planning/prediction algorithms to support our activities on self-driving car technology.
- Perform research to make machine learning applicable to real world decision-making problems.
- Develop decision-making and motion planning algorithms for autonomous vehicles.
- Participate in software development and prototyping.
- Contribute to a portfolio of patents and academic publications demonstrate research value.
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Expertise in machine learning.
- Expertise in decision making under uncertainty.
- Familiarity with motion planning algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++.
- Experience in reinforcement learning and/or deep learning.
- Experience in behavior cloning.
- Familiarity with probabilistic reasoning in AI.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow.
- Familiarity with Robot Operating System (ROS).
In order to apply, follow this link:
Candidates must have the legal right to work in the USA.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Honda Research Institute, USA
anakhaei at honda-ri.com<mailto:anakhaei at honda-ri.com>
Confidentiality Notice: This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.
More information about the robotics-worldwide