[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Realtime Robotics is hiring!

Stefanie Tellex stefie10 at rtr.ai
Mon Aug 20 08:51:24 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We at Realtime Robotics are hiring for positions in robotic perception
for manipulation in factory settings, based in Boston, Massachusetts. We
are also looking for people to work on perception for autonomous vehicles.

Join one of robotics' hottest new startups, with lightning-fast motion
planning technology and a close-knit, supportive team.  Please mail
careers at rtr.ai and mention you are interested in the perception position!

Stefanie Tellex
Senior Director, Perception and Human-Machine Interface
Realtime Robotics

Title: (Senior) Robotic Perception Engineer

Responsibilities
* Develop software for robotic perception with a focus on the following:
   * Creating fast and accurate voxel maps from depth cameras.
   * Intrinsic and extrinsic camera calibration by end-users.
   * Object detection and tracking.

Education and experience
* BS/MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.

Core Skills
* C++/Python fluency
* OpenCV/PCL/ROS
* Computer vision and robotics perception experience
* Desire to work in a fast-pasted startup environment.

Preferred
* Experience in a regulated, safety critical environment
* Experience with perception for robotic pick-and-place

To apply mail careers at rtr.ai.