[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Scaled Robotics

Stuart Maggs stuart at scaledrobotics.com
Thu Jul 12 01:26:50 PDT 2018

Scaled Robotics is a well funded and industry-backed Barcelona-based Robotics startup that is transforming the construction industry. We are actively deploying our robots on construction sites all over Europe developing innovative solutions to real-world problems.

Our mission is to automate construction from end to end while creating new methods of construction only possible through Robotics and A.I. We are building new tools for an industry that has seen little change over the last 100 years and still remains one of the worlds most wasteful and polluting.

You can get a snapshot of the exciting work we are doing at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scaledrobotics.com&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=_V2qPsZBoiCD4S4PG7wfPIldMFk-AorEMDaPckEsvbI&s=51tw145xkG--5ovsDjFgaScSYtV2xYvGp7ZQMZG5B1E&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scaledrobotics.com_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=_V2qPsZBoiCD4S4PG7wfPIldMFk-AorEMDaPckEsvbI&s=Vg4xyXfxFHbNDPCfjh45FEwxh1r6PvfGYXE3RuV3bi0&e=>

At this moment we are scaling up our operations and seeking to hire talented people to join our ambitious, diverse and hardworking team. We currently have both full time and internship positions available. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in decisions that will shape the future of construction robotics. Ideal candidates should be comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment while testing robots both in the lab or on construction sites to develop ambitious new products.

Benefits

  *   Fully funded
  *   Competitive pay and equity package
  *   Excellent European healthcare
  *   Flexibility with hours
  *   Diverse and exciting team

Check out www.scaledrobotics.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scaledrobotics.com_careers&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=_V2qPsZBoiCD4S4PG7wfPIldMFk-AorEMDaPckEsvbI&s=5wD27aeIb0tqb0Mycx-PwFcwFMTgMGJFDfGvXKTNr54&e=> for more details on our current open positions.