[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] [KR 18 workshop] Call for participants and contributions, 27th October 2018 - Tempe, Arizona
yz.yang at asu.edu
Fri Jul 13 09:26:32 PDT 2018
KR 18: R2K: Integrating learning of Representations and models with deductive Reasoning that leverages Knowledge
Call For Papers and Participants
We invite research papers, including but not limited, to the following topics.
* Integration of reasoning and Learning
* Probabilistic Logical Reasoning
* Reasoning in Computer Vision, Natural Language, Robotics
* Integrating knowledge using Deep Learning (Knowledge Distillation, Relational Reasoning)
* Commonsense knowledge and Reasoning
* Inference in Knowledge Bases
If the papers are under review elsewhere, please indicate that during submission. In case of doubt, please contact the workshop chairs.
Papers must be submitted in AAAI style and PDF format. We allow only one kind of submissions:
* short papers describing applications, systems or demos, of up to 4 pages including abstract, figures, and appendices (if any) but excluding references and acknowledgments, which may take up to one additional page. Please note that the page limit will be strictly enforced.
Submissions should be e-mailed to IAD18Workshop at gmail.com<mailto:IAD18Workshop at gmail.com>.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_view_r2k2018_home&d=DwIFAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=G5z-oqoa3CrMZduHggYnjD9aN9CfBKs6Lkma1hEE79c&s=nCRo7A90pM2vO_oNLCEZZsYKAtbMKov6TAHNO21TTck&e=
Yezhou Yang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Computing, Informatics and Decision Systems Engineering (CIDSE)
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Arizona State University
Office: Brickyard 562, Phone:(480) 7270741<tel:%28480%29%20965-4182>
More information about the robotics-worldwide