[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc openings in reinforcement learning and robotics at Northeastern

Robert Platt rplatt at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jul 16 08:02:15 PDT 2018

Hi everyone --

The Robotics Center at Northeastern University in Boston is recruiting
for multiple postdoc positions at the intersection of deep reinforcement
learning and robotics. We are looking for people who can develop new
algorithms and test on real hardware. While we want to hear from all
qualified applicants, we are particularly interested in: 1) multi-agent
RL; or 2) RL for robotic manipulation. All positions will be supervised
by Chris Amato and/or Rob Platt. Successful applicants will have a PhD
in a relevant discipline, a strong programming background, and a strong
publication record.

To apply, please send CV and names for or letters from at least two
references to Chris and Rob at camato at ccs.neu.edu
<mailto:camato at ccs.neu.edu> and rplatt at ccs.neu.edu
<mailto:rplatt at ccs.neu.edu>.

To find out more about the Robotics Center at Northeastern, see:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.northeastern.edu_robotics_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=37KjeryOoc4jPajx6rUZWmOtoOJ3pQKwVp1hF8bi1nw&s=_i_NeSP25iSbkRIfbeIjuQBuVHlz3eLtUyi8jlA_-e0&e=

Robert Platt
Assistant Professor
College of Computer and Information Science (CCIS)
Northeastern University
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ccs.neu.edu_home_rplatt_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=37KjeryOoc4jPajx6rUZWmOtoOJ3pQKwVp1hF8bi1nw&s=pLMcZX-RoGAZ3WhNtKft6DbbZtVtoXwlf9nx9Ostpwg&e=