[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robot Navigation Engineer (Localization, Mapping, Planning) at ANYbotics

Péter Fankhauser pfankhauser at anybotics.com
Mon Mar 12 02:16:34 PDT 2018

ANYbotics AG is an ETH Zurich spin-off developing new solutions for mobile robots. Our quadrupedal robot is equipped with state-of-the-art perception sensors (LIDAR, stereo cameras, RTK GPS) to provide autonomous inspection in challenging environments such as industrial sites, power plants, and subterranean systems.

We are enhancing our development team with a software engineer with a focus on robot navigation. This person will be responsible for the design, implementation, and testing of localization, mapping, and planning software frameworks.

You have a Master's or Ph.D. degree with a focus on robotic engineering and a strong track record with practical experience in robot navigation (one or multiple in the field of localization, mapping, SLAM, path planning, robot perception, sensor calibration, sensor fusion). We expect a broad theoretical knowledge and strong competence in programming C++ with ROS and Linux.

You are an engaged personality used to work proactively and with precision - on your own and in the team. You enjoy the research environment of ETH Zurich to broaden your horizon, to get to know new technologies and to expand your skills continuously. Your profile is complemented by a good knowledge of English in writing and orally.

We offer an attractive working place in the center of Zurich within walking distance from central station, a market level salary, and an immediate start. As part of our young, highly motivated and dynamic team you will shape the future of our innovative and securely financed startup.

We look forward to your application to info at anybotics.com. See our other job openings at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.anybotics.com_about_-23career&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=-2DQP0f6fBy19okCkVmoR6S23U357kIdgpoRLGwMra8&s=tUcqxj-crRG1Ex46CV9OilJNFKLTKGgIo2LP9exuCyA&e=

ANYbotics AG
Péter Fankhauser
Co-Founder & Robotics Software Engineer

www.anybotics.com