fani.deligianni at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 11:31:11 PDT 2018
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
HSMR18: Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics 2018
Venue: The Royal Geographical Society London, UK, June 24-27, 2018
Conference website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__hamlyn.doc.ic.ac.uk_hsmr_&d=DwIFAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=aboNWqqdGLtuhG-0t01we9WRhoOoPobwSMHdBBo1BOk&s=JIq-7l7VCmYn6KHYxRAvB25dMdOMZTLMcAFIdZwoSoA&e=
Submission link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__easychair.org_conferences_-3Fconf-3Dhsmr18&d=DwIFAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=aboNWqqdGLtuhG-0t01we9WRhoOoPobwSMHdBBo1BOk&s=pkxKlGtGWe2ZmDdP1he2NmeoR9y9vPHcqDjDQmob9s8&e=
Abstract registration deadline: March 27, 2018
Submission deadline: March 28, 2018
The Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics allows surgeons and engineers from across the globe to experience the latest developments in medical robotics. The 11th Symposium will be held on Sunday 24 - Wednesday 27 June 2018 at the Royal Geographic Society in London. The Symposium annually attracts worldleading scientists, engineers and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical robotics and surgery.
Topics to be addressed by the Symposium include:
* Clinical highlights in Urology, Cardiac Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Orthopaedic, and Paediatric Surgery;
* Emerging, multi-specialty applications of robotic technology;
* Medical robotics for NOTES;
* Mechatronic designs for medical robotics;
* Microbot design and applications;
* Surgical simulation, training and skills assessment;
* Human-robot interaction and ergonomics;
* Surgical navigation and augmented reality systems;
* Intra-operative imaging and biophotonics for robotic surgery;
* Medical image computing and computer-assisted intervention;
* Economic and general consideration of robotic surgery;
* Deep Learning Surgical Vision.
All papers need to be submitted electronically via the Symposium Submission website. The following paper categories are welcome:
Clinical Abstracts: (maximum 500 words plus 2 figures/ tables).
Technical Papers: (maximum 2 pages).
* Deadline for submitting papers: 28th March 2018 (5pm GMT)
* Paper acceptance: 9th May 2018
* Camera Ready deadline: 25th May 2018
* Surgical Robot Challenge: 24th June 2018
* Conference dates: 24th - 27th June 2018
All questions about submissions should be emailed to hamlyn-robotics at imperial.ac.uk.
More information about the robotics-worldwide