[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Internship in Robotics Manipulation for Home Environments

Roan, Philip (CIV-TMN) Philip.Roan at bshg.com
Thu Mar 22 15:44:43 PDT 2018

BSH Home Appliances Corporation is currently seeking applicants for Robotics Software Engineers at our Palo Alto, CA, research office.

Operating in the United States under the brands, Bosch, Thermador and Gaggenau, BSH Home Appliances Corporation is highly regarded as a market leader for innovation in home appliance technology. As an international group with over $12.6 billion in annual sales, we continually strive to engage our dedicated customers around the world through intelligent engineering, streamlined design and a distinct ease of use.

We are hiring interns with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of robotics greatest challenges while making an impact on real products. You will join a team of experienced engineers driving robotics technology development and research with the goal of creating viable solutions for growing international market needs. Intern projects focus on a wide variety of topics, including ROS software development, pick-and-place within the home environment, remote operation, and human assisted operation.

For more information and to apply, please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__chc.tbe.taleo.net_chc01_ats_careers_v2_viewRequisition-3Forg-3DBSHHOME-26cws-3D43-26rid-3D3563&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=MkROiNXmk5HXyI5OGH56c4Dpt4snPs_B_wZeA9GYL1k&s=kQj3sXw_HyeEtMsr8AEj3_bfQ9vg1WX_Dv-0tvu27uY&e=

Kind regards,
Dr. Philip Roan

BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Corporate Innovation - Technology Management (CIV-TMN)

philip.roan at bshg.com