[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple open positions for Roboticists (Jr/Sr) - VIO - 3D perception - navigation

Peter Soetens peter at intermodalics.eu
Tue Nov 6 06:26:09 PST 2018

Intermodalics creates software for robots.

We're a young team of engineers that could convince many companies and
organisations world-wide of making industry-grade reliable robotic systems
out of open-source software. We create software for indoor/outdoor
autonomous systems, 2D/3D perception and autonomous navigation and
manipulation.

Do you want to work in a team of Ubuntu/ROS/PCL programmers and get your
hands on the most advanced robotic hardware and software world-wide ?

Then please have a look on our jobs page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.intermodalics.eu_jobs&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=jq4DmPWNIehQvPHQUWyvLPkPW-_vME4L2dGhslLWiw4&s=dF7Mt0xB46dX5kvn9l9oxtrVQoDCjq-Oq8Z7nI-5aMA&e= and
apply at Intermodalics !

At Intermodalics, we believe that you should enjoy what you do. For us,
work is about having fun, being challenged, and finding balance. We define
our success based on both the quality of the work we deliver, and the
quality of the lives we lead.

When you work at Intermodalics, you will help solve problems on the edge of
what is possible. You will have time to take space from difficult problems,
to mull things over in the shower, and to think deeply about your work. We
focus on making the right decisions and on the quality of our products.

Intermodalics is creating software for robots world-wide, get in touch with
us to learn more !
--
Peter Soetens, Roboticist - Founder
Intermodalics - Gaston Geenslaan 9, 3001 Heverlee - BELGIUM