[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Research Scientist at Samsung (Bay Area, CA)

Siddharth Sanan s.sanan at samsung.com
Tue Nov 6 21:59:37 PST 2018

The AI Center at Samsung Research America (SRA), Mountain View, CA, is looking for outstanding and highly self-motivated robotics research scientists.
We are looking for candidates with expertise in robotics, deep learning, computer vision, and language understanding. We strongly believe in the significant potential of robotics and AI to help us in our daily lives. We are building up a world-class robotics research team at the AI Center in Mountain View, CA to realize this potential.

Responsibilities:

  *   Develop algorithms for robotic perception, manipulation, navigation and interaction
  *   Deploy and test algorithms on real robot hardware and simulation
  *   Disseminate research via publications, workshops etc.
  *   Develop and communicate research objectives internally

Experience Requirements:

  *   PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
  *   Experience in leveraging machine learning and AI for robotics with a strong familiarity of deep learning tools such as TensorFlow
  *   Hands-on experience developing capabilities for robotic platforms in academia or industry
  *   Publication track record in related fields
  *   Strong communication skills
  *   Experience conducting and running research experiments and user studies

If interested, please apply using the link below:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__samsungresearchamerica.applytojob.com_apply_L6Z0esx8VY_Robotics-2DResearch-2DScientist-2DArtificial-2DIntelligence&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=PRKqFhRJ0jN5e4Yz1zJg12qW9Pg8kSzAqMtKPl6l1Fg&s=x9YQmjoWavKF9GTdCUPedB85v7L7Tr4rrW8H5exlbH0&e=

--
Siddharth Sanan, PhD
AI Center