[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Consultancy opportunity in computer vision and robotics
saharasadi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:10:09 PST 2018
We are looking consultants with a background in Computer Vision and/or
Robotics, for a number of exciting consulting projects in San Francisco,
CA. Here is some info about the opening and projects.
Expected duration: 3-6 months (this is to build a proof of concept).
Relocation: not necessary but definitely possible if willing. Here are the
1. Camera - Lidar Calibration
- Efficient and scalable camera intrinsic calibration
- Efficient and scalable extrinsic camera- lidar calibration
2. Real-time 3D object detection and tracking
- Perform object detection on a monocular RGB image with calibrated
point cloud(not super accurate), from a robot’s point of view, on
sidewalks. Objects of interests: Pedestrians(High priority), static
obstacles(medium) such as fire hydrant, poles, bench, electric scooters etc.
- Perform real-time tracking of moving objects(pedestrians, skateboards
- All computation runs on 1 Intel Movidius computing stick, with frame
rate at least 5Hz, ideally 10 Hz.
3. Enhance multi-modality segmentation
4. Design and validate image retrieval based visual localization.
If you are interested, please send your CV to sahar at clusterone.com. More
about our company: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__clusterone.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=NQDS-eVnHYsT3otYz3mWv5uJ_ss6Cjy8sNy3Dx3JdIE&s=ivmDOC_LXpid3f6SKJcftKms6aXMucDyWSYyvLXKp4c&e=
More information about the robotics-worldwide