[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Opening positions at Aisoy Robotics, Spain

Pablo Garcia garciamartinez.p at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 00:06:21 PST 2018

We are hiring! Ready to become part of the emotional robotics revolution? We always look for talented, passionate and creative people to join our team.

Current openings:
- DevOps: Systems administrator with knowledge in Linux, servers, Docker, CI/CD, web sockets, data base, security.
- Robotics software engineer: experience in robotics, ROS, Raspberry Pi, Arduino.
- Computer Science Engineer: experience in programming (C++, Python), architecture software patterns, Linux, networking, cloud computing
- iOS & Android developer: qt and/or unity experience are welcome.

If you are interested and want more information please contact us at: info at aisoy.com