[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] EnRicH 2019: First call for participation - robot trials in a nuclear power plant

Frank E. Schneider Frank.Schneider at fkie.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 21 02:39:00 PST 2018

Dear roboticist,

you are cordially invited to participate in
          The European Robotics Hackathon (EnRicH)
          01-05. July 2019, Zwentendorf, Austria

The event offers the unique opportunity to test your robot in a _real
nuclear power plant_ (it was never used).

We will provide you with a full blown Hazardous Materials Incident
Response Operation. This will include finding real radiation sources and
missing workers, mapping challenging environments and manipulating
radioactive material.

This year we will also have a workshop to which you can submit a paper.

Deadline for team applications is 07 Jan 2019
Deadline for paper submission is  01 Mar 2019

Did we raise your interest?
Have a look on the web page for details:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__enrich.european-2Drobotics.eu_&d=DwICbA&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=KarLTB7SxxHIFKoMerRlso4v-is3EBeG1vn6ygGiVQU&s=9NDwtpCu7CwBhdQc7F09WkqCe7PNY6ODDbQs6T_uKcU&e=

with kind regards
Dr. Frank E. Schneider
EuropeanRobotics