[robotics-worldwide] [meetings]

Krzysztof Kozłowski krzysztof.kozlowski at put.poznan.pl
Sun Nov 25 05:38:23 PST 2018

Dear Researchers:

It is my pleasure to inform you that the 12th International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control will be held Poznan University of Technology, Poznan Poland, under premises of Poznan University of Technology, Institute of Automation and Robotics from July 8 to July 10, 2019. More detailed information about the Workshop can be found at www.romoco.put.poznan.pl <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.romoco.put.poznan.pl_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=16GKaYZ-gPPggaHVEJq0Ttt4QRKckeutZzmx6TLo1XA&s=d2o4Je8AGTHInfhqpESbgREBfFdL3u1leDMboqv6GAo&e=>.
We would greatly appreciate if you can consider to submitting your original work and sharing your results during Workshop with control and robotics community. Therefore please be so kind to submit your work at the following webpage https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ras.papercept.net&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=16GKaYZ-gPPggaHVEJq0Ttt4QRKckeutZzmx6TLo1XA&s=9Us4j0PLEpHCYa5zyHvtuImPFgnzPqrbw5CGFmCVzck&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ras.papercept.net_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=16GKaYZ-gPPggaHVEJq0Ttt4QRKckeutZzmx6TLo1XA&s=ZNnCaNS_ZhIG50yvQRkR_oB5no10Ed5YVESrkYxX66I&e=> opened from November 19, 2018.  Submission links, contributed paper, invited session proposal, invited session paper, young author award nomination are now available.
Submission will be on the basis of full manuscripts due to February 15, 2017.

We invite papers in all areas relevant to robot motion and control. The core areas are:

-      control, modelling and parameter identification of robots and manipulators;
-      robot control techniques: non-adaptive and adaptive, robust, hybrid, learning;
-      path and trajectory planning: non redundant, redundant and hyper redundant manipulators, mobile robots, holonomic and nonholonomic systems;
-      collision avoidance;
-      applications: manufacturing, space, underwater, air, civil engineering and service, medicine, economic and social aspects of robotics;
-      neural networks in robot motion and control;
-      educational aspects of robotics.

I would like to ask you kindly to disseminate this information among researches that are working on aforementioned fields.

In the twelfth edition of the RoMoCo Workshop Young Author Best Paper Award (for a candidate less then 30 years old being a principal author of the paper and presenter during workshop) is established (see RoMoCo web site for details) that honours an excellent paper presented at the workshop, which is distinguished by its originality importance of the topic and quality of presentation.

Kind regards

Krzysztof Kozlowski