[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Fwd: Research Engineer: Centre for Autonomous Systems (CAS), Sydney, Australia
lakdant at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:16:21 PST 2018
Centre for Autonomous Systems (CAS), University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
is seeking Research Engineers to join the team in order to solve
challenging problems in developing autonomous robots.
Main duties include:
- Design and manage the development and manufacturing of mechatronic
systems, and specialised equipment for experimental work
- Design mechanical components for manufacturing and/or testing
- Development and implementation of basic software and/or control systems
- Design and development of custom embedded electronic circuits
- Management of field testing and trials, both in research and
We look for individuals with:
- Demonstrated skills and ability to develop robotic systems;
- Demonstrated strong mechanical design skills;
- Experience in mechanical prototyping and embedded system programming;
- A Bachelor’s degree, or above in mechatronic engineering, mechanical
engineering, electrical engineering or a related discipline
This appointment will be on a full-time, fixed term for 12 months.
The role attracts a base salary of AU$76-93K per annum (HEW6-7), and 17%
superannuation in addition to the base salary.
Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres,
generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
CAS is located at the UTS city campus, downtown Sydney.
For further details and to apply, please visit the link below:
More information about the robotics-worldwide