[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Open Robotics is hiring

Brian Gerkey gerkey at openrobotics.org
Tue Apr 2 12:31:55 PDT 2019

tl;dr: We're hiring, in California and Singapore. Join us!
  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.openrobotics.org_careers-23BambooHR&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=wlYki35iw-oPDEGH9zOl882MGjaT1E5Oac_OI5k6aXU&s=Vs1bWAuNjZn7RG-wasjwwMX4a49O78dC3uaqT3UUBhw&e=

At Open Robotics, we work with industry, academia, and government to
create and support open software and hardware for use in robotics,
from research and education to product development. We develop and
maintain the core of the ROS and Gazebo. Powered by the support of a
global community, these tools are relied upon by hundreds of thousands
of users and developers working with every type of robot imaginable.

The unifying theme of our team and our work is openness. We use and we
build open systems, and we foster an open source community that is at
the heart of our projects.

We are seeking motivated, friendly, collaborative individuals with an
interest in robotics. Direct experience with robotics is a plus, but
not a requirement. All positions are preferred to be full-time and on
site at one of our offices (Mountain View, California or Singapore).
However, we are open to the possibility of part time and offsite
opportunities.

Our current openings (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.openrobotics.org_careers-23BambooHR&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=wlYki35iw-oPDEGH9zOl882MGjaT1E5Oac_OI5k6aXU&s=Vs1bWAuNjZn7RG-wasjwwMX4a49O78dC3uaqT3UUBhw&e=) include:
* Open Source Evangelist
* Technical Project Manager
* Technical Writer
* Software Engineer: Robotics (California and Singapore)
* Software Engineer: Web : (California and Singapore)

We're also looking for excellent interns (though we're already full
for summer 2019 in California): https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.openrobotics.org_interns&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=wlYki35iw-oPDEGH9zOl882MGjaT1E5Oac_OI5k6aXU&s=fN3njzb2KzZ-XTgjIPzoONXHlgxh7BvA9SgztyZxZ2o&e=.