[robotics-worldwide] [News] "Evan Ackerman What do Tech Journalist Think About Robotics" NEW PODCAST EPISODE

MAM marwaeldiwiny1991 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 04:18:54 PST 2019

*Evan Ackerman" What do tech journalists think about robots?"* In this theme,
we are delighted to have Evan Ackerman, the senior writer for IEEE
Spectrum’s award-winning robotics blog, Automaton. Since 2007, he has
written over 6,000 articles on robotics and emerging technology, In this
episode, Evan interestingly illustrates how tech journalists report about
robotics and make sure there is no hype. I would enjoy this theme.

*You can listen to the episode on the following platforms:   *

*SoundCloud:*https://soundcloud.com/user-779248097/evan-ackerman-what-do-tech-journalist-think-about-robotics
*iTunes:*http://apple.co/342ehCv
*Google Podcast:*http://tiny.cc/vslsdz
*Spotify:*http://tiny.cc/mn2sez

Please, consider sharing the episode with your colleagues who are interested
in it.

Thanks,

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=l3ou4fYM0YyIH_2HHAR3Ay5ctMKIkffJYk6H2y_UDJk&s=Yw8R4n_wToeZSxm6m7eZ7YA83ZVYSPTnwIGOfaKvQhQ&e=