[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Positions available at USGS / NASA Ames Research Center to work in aerial robotics

Wong, Uland Y. (ARC-TI) uland.wong at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 17 10:57:38 PST 2019

Greetings Robotics Community,

We have a unique opportunity through USGS and embedded with NASA at the Ames Research Center!

Note: the deadline says Dec 20, which is a very short horizon. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Stock below ASAP and I believe that flexibility will be extended on submitting the application.

Best regards,

--
Uland Wong, PhD
Sr. Computer Scientist

Below is an opportunity to come to USGS Moffett Field in Mountain View, California, and work with both NASA Ames and USGS on the next generation of UAS.

Where do I apply: USGS National Innovation Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.usgs.gov_centers_innovation_science_employment-2Dopportunities-3Fqt-2Dscience-5Fcenter-5Fobjects-3D0-23qt-2Dscience-5Fcenter-5Fobjects&d=DwMFaQ&c=ApwzowJNAKKw3xye91w7BE1XMRKi2LN9kiMk5Csz9Zk&r=C0J5EiWc35yv_xjiMprKgj3iu0ISOtp3pc_dZPxawhA&m=OljV24-UMBEj0fKFtb4LKNqQM1jAF3_Ivue5VFJLXuo&s=sgkrvts4mS80k4s3iC4vpfgc8j0Wit2LZM93HWwoHEY&e=>
Deadline: December 20, 2019
Who will I work with: You will be embedded with NASA Ames Intelligent Systems Division<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ti.arc.nasa.gov_&d=DwIF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=d3SXP9cLRicSqtZNLHjJiSgL2cu0jboUQemYjmmcAJE&s=HPNy7kLL2wApGtf-f5CUOUrMXqvL1AyucV5uDctUDgY&e= >, and work with USGS scientists across the Nation
Qualifications: A student or professional with at least a Bachelor’s in engineering, physical sciences, or a related degree
Salary: 75-98k annual
Questions: Dr. Jonathan Stock, jstock at usgs.gov<mailto:jstock at usgs.gov>

many thanks,
Jonathan

Jonathan Stock
Acting Director, USGS National Innovation Center
United States Geological Survey, Moffett Field
350 North Akron Road Building 19
Moffett Field, CA 94035-0158
O:(650)  650-439-2868
M:(415) 652-7347