[robotics-worldwide] [News] "Soft Robotics With Gursel Alici" NEW PODCAST EPISODE

MA marwa.eldiwiny at utwente.nl
Thu Dec 19 03:24:10 PST 2019

*"Soft Robotics With Gursel Alici" *In this episode, we are delighted to have
prof. Gursel Alici, the Soft Robotics Theme Leader and a Senior Professor at
the University of Wollongong. Prof.Gursel shares with us his profound and
rich expertise over twenty years besides reflecting his thoughts about the
field. I hope you would find this episode useful.

*You can listen to the episode on the following platforms:  *

*SoundCloud:*https://soundcloud.com/user-779248097/soft-robotics-with-gursel-alici
*iTunes:*http://apple.co/342ehCv
*Google Podcast:*http://tiny.cc/vslsdz
*Spotify:*http://tiny.cc/mn2sez

Please, consider sharing the episode with your colleagues who are interested
in it.

Thanks,

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=nkuS1GNcmDf5332T4quFEHYd9wQNr16OpPb72e01pmg&s=pn1EksXSaWXrWQqZ0NzAmlCZ90eRjkiXyqWytqErfV0&e=