[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoctoral R&D Position with ROS-Industrial Consortium Asia Pacific

Erik Unemyr erik_unemyr at artc.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Dec 22 14:12:44 PST 2019

ROS-Industrial Consortium Asia Pacific is looking for a talented robotics software scientist, preferably in the area of perception, motion planning and/or dynamic safety. Join our creative team solving real industry problems based on ROS, as well as advancing the capabilities of the Open Source Robot Operating System platform for the future! For this role, we are open to international applicants for relocation to Singapore.

Formal job description and information to apply for the position:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.a-2Dstar.edu.sg_artc_ABOUT-2DARTC_Careers-23Development-2DScientist&d=DwMFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=mNSmIkpHxVuYO6REnckSD1O16qlyFwkAv623yeCmTZM&s=7q7L05TYOCOxxwdLcdnOUTaJFo4j2JyvajeWVLbJc6k&e=

This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or protected by the Official Secrets Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it or notify the sender immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person.