[robotics-worldwide] [journals] IEEE TCNS Special issue on the Control of Very-large Scale Robotic (VLSR) Networks

Pingping Zhu pingping.zhu at cornell.edu
Sat Dec 28 00:51:27 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that the submission website for our upcoming
special issue on the *Control of Very-large Scale Robotic (VLSR) Networks* with
the *IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems (TCNS)** is now open*!

Detailed on the paper submission deadline, review, and publication can be
found at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sites.bu.edu_tcns_vlsr_&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=Ee6sQ5Ys6c0WqNuJEPP08pR4wCiF1h25iRnmXqk0B9Y&s=jjU-mD_Aqh7Y7kyU-eOmglNz90t4P0TxnR1AT3Rd1ys&e=
Manuscripts are due on *January 8, 2020*.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Pingping Zhu, Ph.D

Research Associate
Laboratory Intelligent Systems & Controls (LISC)
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Cornell University

Tel: 1-607-216-5865