[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Papers: Data Driven Intelligent Vehicle Applications Workshop 2019 (DDIVA 2019)

Icer, Esra esra.icer at tum.de
Mon Feb 4 06:27:43 PST 2019

We would like to remind you that the deadline for the paper submission of the First International Workshop “Data-Driven Intelligent Vehicle Applications” (DDIVA 2019) is approaching.

The First International Workshop “Data-Driven Intelligent Vehicle Applications” (DDIVA 2019) is in conjunction with IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV’19), and it is held in Paris, France on June 9th, 2019.

The ambition of full-day DDIVA workshop is to form a platform for exchanging ideas and linking the scientific community active in intelligent vehicles domain. This workshop will provide an opportunity to discuss applications and their data-dependent demands for understanding the environment of a vehicle while addressing how the data can be exploited to improve results instead of changing proposed architectures.

To this end, we welcome contributions with a strong focus on (but not limited to) the following topics within Data Driven Intelligent Vehicle Applications:
Data Perspective:

  *   Synthetic Data Generation
  *   Sensor Data Synchronization
  *   Sequential Data Processing
  *   Data Labeling
  *   Data Visualization
  *   Data Discovery

Application Perspective:

  *   Visual Scene Understanding
  *   Large Scale Scene Reconstruction
  *   Semantic Segmentation
  *   Object Detection

You may find the information from our web page https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www6.in.tum.de_en_research_ddiva_&d=DwIF-g&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=jNn0GQfYSeSMhKghKiJmDVmzWLMearfEQaWwcG1PS0M&s=jarAnWaAWfqBQbtZMLdt9dutMN0jqtbt9Hfh2XpIL30&e=.

Workshop Paper Submission: February 7th, 2019
Notification of Workshop Paper Acceptance: March 29th, 2019
Final Workshop Paper Submission: April 22nd, 2019

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Contact: shafaei at in.tum.de, esra.icer at tum.de, emec.ercelik at tum.de, burcu.karadeniz at tum.de, christoph.segler at bmwgroup.com,  julian.tatsch at bmw.de