[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics (LCSR) at Johns Hopkins University - Industry Day - March 22, 2019

Ashley Moriarty AshleyMoriarty at jhu.edu
Mon Feb 4 06:47:06 PST 2019

On Friday, March 22, 2019, the Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics (LCSR) at Johns Hopkins University, will highlight our elite robotics students and showcase cutting-edge research projects in areas that include Medical Robotics, Extreme Environments Robotics, Human-Machine Systems for Manufacturing, BioRobotics, and more.
JHU Robotics Industry Day will take place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on the Homewood campus at Johns Hopkins University.

Robotics Industry Day will provide top companies and organizations in the private and public sectors with access to the LCSR's forward-thinking, solution-driven students.
The event will also serve as an informal opportunity to explore university-industry partnerships.

Click here to register! (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.eventbrite.com_e_robotics-2Dindustry-2Dday-2D2019-2Dregistration-2D52618988812&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=prp8sKkwxJQP2czwrqEPqxiNNj5ki9tpOlpJ_vU7E1g&s=sf5512bn8js71pjEt44Xst9TArio5xZ6AeSyZCoy6vA&e=)

As our guest, you will experience dynamic presentations and discussions, observe live demonstrations, and participate in speed networking sessions that afford you the opportunity to meet Johns Hopkins' most talented robotics students before they graduate.

We encourage you to visit the JHU Robotics Industry page (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lcsr.jhu.edu_events_jhu-2Drobotics-2Dindustry-2Dday-2D2019_-23.XFhPns1OlhE&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=prp8sKkwxJQP2czwrqEPqxiNNj5ki9tpOlpJ_vU7E1g&s=qOYA6Nvz6HUwMV-NQ56ffBszkKrIa3juur_o_cSRQW4&e=) for updates as we continue to add speakers, demonstrations, and other elements. Registration for the event is free, but required.

For further information contact:
Ashley Moriarty
Event Manager
Laboratory for Computational Sensing and Robotics Johns Hopkins University amoriar2 at jhu.edu