[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Research Intern Position @ Bosch RTC, California

Knese Karsten (CR/RTC-HMI4) Karsten.Knese at us.bosch.com
Thu Feb 7 13:03:18 PST 2019

The Bosch Research and Technology Center in Sunnyvale California is looking for students or recent graduates in the field of robotics.

As part of our global Human-Machine-Interface research unit, we're working on robotics and industrial manipulation. This internship position is focusing on the development and integration of both, classical kinematic control algorithms as well as AI based solutions for collaborative robots in an industrial setup. The development happens in simulation and on real robots available on-site.

For more information and how to apply, please consult the following link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.smartrecruiters.com_BoschGroup_743999683501309-2Drobotics-2Dresearch-2Dintern&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=ixhL_Te_nfYnqj0sRp_szTgMoyv2SGTrWExmA09LusQ&s=pvCmrJCCojnkLn9GNvhHi08gkqn3EOoJzzmZMhLtUj0&e=