[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] 20+ PhD and postdoc positions - application deadline soon!

Brock, Oliver oliver.brock at tu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 11 14:02:37 PST 2019

20+ PhD and postdoc positions!

Science of Intelligence is a newly founded center on the study of artificial and natural intelligence, located in Berlin, Germany.  The center combines research in robotics, computer vision, machine learning, AI, and control with research in psychology, neuroscience, behavioral biology, philosophy, and educational science.

You can find more information about the center here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scienceofintelligence.de_&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=uBwcv9kmPE19oH3bCHQoKaEaOimKyFHJmEWbS8pFK9I&s=nneDGZPE9EI8kOtFgi9VmGwKYE0ebuSYp46yEggHGDM&e=

The 20+ open positions are listed here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scienceofintelligence.de_call-2Dfor-2Dapplications_&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=uBwcv9kmPE19oH3bCHQoKaEaOimKyFHJmEWbS8pFK9I&s=yLmQor81inQRKN-osdE6gVnn_qL3XVM051YW4WEwAbQ&e=

I would like to draw you attention in particular to this position on interactive perception:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__scioi.softgarden.io_job_3421724-3Fl-3Den&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=uBwcv9kmPE19oH3bCHQoKaEaOimKyFHJmEWbS8pFK9I&s=YjU5yZCp1PIqmKafHg5PmZ0qdYWcgTGbRuBw0crLIZI&e=

The application deadline is approaching fast!

---------------------
Additional PhD position at the Robotics and Biology Laboratory, associated with the center

PhD position in machine learning for robotics

Research in the field of machine learning in the context of grasping and manipulation.

Requirements:  Master (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related subject with outstanding results; excellent knowledge and experience within the subjects of machine learning and manipulation; experience in computer vision, control and planning are desirable; very good Eng­lish skills; no German required.

Please send your application with the reference num­ber "IV-71/19" and the usual documents preferably by email in a single pdf file to robotics at robotics.tu-berlin.de

To ensure equal opportunities between women and men, applications by women with the required qualifications are explicitly desired. Qualified individuals with disabilities will be favored. Applications are also expressly welcomed from suitably qualified persons seeking to be entered as "gender diverse" in the public register. The TU Berlin values the diversity of its members and is committed to the goals of equal opportunities.

For the complete job ad:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tub.stellenticket.de_de_offers_60678&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=uBwcv9kmPE19oH3bCHQoKaEaOimKyFHJmEWbS8pFK9I&s=sT-JNAqRWj0YaWQLbQwxYu7MO62nHCbfmrHmbsWo04s&e=

Best regards,
Oliver Brock