[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Papers: The 20th Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems Conference
ketao.zhang at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 05:34:43 PST 2019
We would like to invite you to submit papers to The 20th Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems Conference, which will be hold on July 3rd to July 5th at Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom.
Topics of Submission
Short and full-length papers discussing one or more of the following topics of interest are solicited.
* Autonomous robots
* Assistive, service and personal robotics
* Aerial robots, space and planetary robotics
* Medical robotics, robots for surgery and prosthetics
* Humanoid and walking robots
* Soft and flexible robots
* Swarm, collective and field robotics
* Modular reconfigurable robots
* Human-Robot Interaction
* Multimodal interfaces
* Navigation, localization and path planning,
* Analysis of robot-environment interaction
* Applications development, hardware issues, devices and techniques * Advanced sensors and actuators
* Advanced materials and techniques
* Autonomous vehicles
* Bio-mimetic, bio-inspired and bio-hybrid robotic systems
* Evolutionary, cognitive and developmental robotics
* Robot communication and language
* Ethical and societal issues in robotics
* Robots in education, arts and entertainment
* Safety, verification and validation for robotic applications
* Learning and adaptation
* Long-term interaction and operation
* Modelling and analysis
Types of Contributions
The proceedings will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series.
* Full papers (up to 12 pages in LNCS format) will be accepted for either oral presentation (single track) or poster presentation.
* Extended abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation only.
* Special session based on extended submissions from UK-RAS conference.
Prof Kaspar Althoefer
Dr Jelizaveta Konstantinova
Dr Ketao Zhang
More information about the robotics-worldwide