[robotics-worldwide] [meetings]

Krzysztof Kozłowski krzysztof.kozlowski at put.poznan.pl
Sat Feb 16 03:35:53 PST 2019

Dear Researchers:

Submission deadline for contributed papers, invited session papers, invited session papers, young award nomination papers, and plenary papers to RoMoCo Workshop is extended to February 28th, 2019. There will be no further extension.

I would greatly appropriate if you consider to submit your original work and share your results during Workshop with control and robotics community. In order to do so please be so kind to submit your work to the following webpage https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ras.papercept.net&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=HhALmjrrMwtHcBqoXPFQOOzWTyplcJcvOC3FVpgXmBA&s=OTRgA29yk4JU-TPurmvfL4iwj3crL0HddDd9wHGj7gY&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ras.papercept.net_&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=HhALmjrrMwtHcBqoXPFQOOzWTyplcJcvOC3FVpgXmBA&s=_pipFIVEQHHUqkkznGXR28cxEfcxhg48hBHlUQ9qm4c&e=>.

I would like to ask you kindly to disseminate this information among researches and your colleagues. In the twelve edition of the RoMoCo Workshop Young Author Best Paper Award (for a candidate less then 30 years old being a principal author of the paper and presenter during Workshop) is opened for the second time of RoMoCo history, that honours an excellent paper presented at the workshop, which is distinguished by its originality, importance of the topic and quality of presentation. We are looking for young candidates!

Krzysztof Kozlowski
Chairman of the 12th International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control