[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Multiple Open Positions @ UBTech North America R&D Center, Los Angeles, California, USA

Grace Yao grace.yao at ubtrobot.com
Sat Feb 16 11:04:20 PST 2019

The UBTECH North America Research and Development Center, in the greater Los Angeles area, California, USA, is hiring researchers and engineers at all levels, from entry-level to principal level and directors. The technical domains include 1) Hardware and Mechatronics, 2) Perception and Computer Vision, 3) Autonomous Navigation, 4) HRI and NLP, 5) Manipulation and Control, etc. Please send your resume to grace.yao at ubtrobot.com, if you are interested. In your cover letter or email, please mark the area or department that you are most interested in.
Our mission is to bring a robot into every home, and to truly integrate intelligent robots into the daily lives of everyone to create a more intelligent way of life. As a leader in the intelligent service robot industry, we are one of very a few companies, which successfully commercialized humanoid robotic products for consumers, in the world.
The UBTECH NARDC is our key business unit responsible for defining and creating the next-generation robotic products. We push the boundaries of R&D in the service robot industry and create game-changing robotic products which will fundamentally influence the human and robot society.

Best Regards,
Grace YAO
UBTECH North America R&D Center
Los Angeles, CA, USA