[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Senior robotics software contractor

Jackie Wu jackie at corvus-robotics.com
Mon Feb 18 12:20:41 PST 2019

Subj: [jobs] Senior robotics software contractor

Looking for experienced ROS/robotics developer to help with high assurance
software design for our GPS-denied autonomous drone, e.g. perception,
navigation, controls, avoidance.

We're a YCombinator-funded, post-seed startup helping transform dirty and
boring jobs in logistics with robots & computer vision.

- Remote, contract, part-time is ok, or in-person in Cambridge MA.
- Min. 2 years experience shipping production-level code on a robotic product,
including familiarity with version control, task management, continuous
integration (e.g. Jenkins), & unit testing
- Drone experience is nice, but not a hard requirement
- Competitive pay by project or by hour

Please send resumes to hiring at corvus-robotics.com

Thank you!

--