[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Affective Computing in Pervasive Health
Enrique Sucar S.
esucar at inaoep.mx
Thu Feb 21 08:32:21 PST 2019
Affective Computing in Pervasive Health
Trento Italy, May 20th, 2019
Colocated to Pervasive Health 2019
The Affective Computing in Pervasive Health workshop focuses on the
presentation and discussion of relevant scholarly works that include the
affective component of the patient in the technologies, which could
improve the medical treatments and health programs.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* New strategies or sensors for sensing physiological information.
* Methods and algorithms for automatic recognition, monitoring and
assessment of affective states.
* Artificial intelligent solutions to adapt systems’ response
according to affective input.
* Systems to improve emotional patients’ wellbeing, e.g. systems that
promote motivation or engagement to the therapeutic program.
* Telemedicine systems that include the affective component of the
* Informatics and/or cloud based solutions for remote monitoring of
metabolic, physiological, or biomechanical information.
* Multimodal sensing of affective information.
* Algorithms for mining affective information in healthcare.
* Human-Computer interface solutions exploiting affective states of
users for healthcare purposes.
* Affective hyper-scanning (of more than one stakeholder at once)-
* Validation of affective models against behavioural or neurological data.
* Observational or interventional studies of affective systems for
healthcare including full randomized controlled trial (RCT), proof
of concepts and case studies.
* *Submission Deadline: 25^th February 2019*
* *Notification Deadline: 25^th March 2019*
* *Camera-ready Deadline: 31^th March 2019*
Prof. Nadia Berthouze, University College London
Prof. L. Enrique Sucar, INAOE, Mexico
Dr. Felipe Orihuela-Espina, INAOE, Mexico
Prof. Raimondo Schettini, University of Milan-Bicocca
Dr. Paolo Napoletano, University of Milan-Bicocca
More information about the robotics-worldwide