[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Graduate Student Positions openings in medical robots at Kent State University
shentao20100429 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 21:13:56 PST 2019
Applications are invited for fully funded graduate scholarship positions
(master/Ph.D.) at the College of Aeronautics and Engineering/the Department
of Computer Science in Kent State University. The positions will start in
fall 2019. The students will work in Dr. Tao Shen’ research lab, and focus
on medical robotics projects, including surgical robots and walking
1) Potential candidates should have held or will have a bachelor degree in
mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics,
computer science, or robotics etc. by fall 2019.
2) Candidates should maintain a GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale for their B. S.
3) International students are required to meet the basic English proficiency
requirement (TOEFL 79, IELTS 6.5, etc.) by fall 2019;
4) Excellent writing and communication skills;
5) Individuals with proficiency in mechanical 3D modeling, programming
languages, manufacturing tools are encouraged to apply;
6) Prior experience in robotics, embedded system design and motion planning
is a plus.
The following items should be provided as email attachments: CV, statement
of interest (recommended length 1/2 page), and sample of published technical
writing (if available). Interested applicants should send application via
email to tshen3 at kent.edu quoting “Graduate assistant application, Medical
Robots” in the email subject. Positions will remain open until filled.
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=3F9WrfTfX1DL73PHulHTehqIDuZCYusdmZAanFSripI&s=aZG6xp8XpXGD6lOldDNPOH8O_3FnuBFsm5e3FoJI-7Q&e=
More information about the robotics-worldwide