[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Software Developer at Houston Mechatronics Inc.

John Yamokoski jyamokoski at houstonmechatronics.com
Thu Feb 28 09:36:05 PST 2019

Houston Mechatronics, Inc. (HMI), Houston's leader in robotic and
automation systems, is actively seeking an experienced software developer
to join our Aquanaut team.  We are looking for a motivated and experienced
ROS developer who has experience with real-world robotic systems.

HMI is located in Webster, TX, just down the street from NASA’s Johnson
Space Center.  We want you to be a part of our amazing team as we design,
develop, and deploy intelligent, automated systems in 3 key markets: Oil &
Gas, Telecomm, and Defense.

We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and a
great working environment. The focus of our company is to disrupt the
status quo and to advance the integration of robotics within our targeted
industries.

Successful candidates for this position will have the following credentials:

Essential Skills:

   - Bachelors in CS (or higher) with minimum 3 years working with C++ and
   Python on Linux
   - Experience working with real-world robotics systems
   - Experience with ROS
   - Experience working on a software team
   - Excellent communication skills

Preferred Experience:

   - Understand Agile methodologies (Scrum)
   - Experience with Git and Docker

Interested applicants should apply here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__hire.withgoogle.com_public_jobs_houstonmechatronicscom_view_P-5FAAAAAAFAACPEyOTARqKDXY-3FtrackingTag-3DroboticsWorldwideMailingList&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=tSJ468Oajen9longg1AmTFpCNqV5feXBqBNpL6q6Ng8&s=dGUcXeLb8_S6xuo4He_Yzaw8mkevbYpgxvo3nAbCJjU&e=

--
_The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s).  This message (including any attachments) may contain