[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] The Oculus AR/VR Calibration Team in Zurich has multiple open positions for robotics and computer vision engineers

Paul Furgale Paul.Furgale at Oculus.com
Thu Jul 4 01:48:25 PDT 2019

Oculus is looking for engineers with strong software skills and a background in robotics, SLAM, sensor fusion, factor graphs, state estimation, calibration, or related fields to join our AR/VR Calibration team in Zurich.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.oculus.com_careers_a1K6A000001r0TmUAI_&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=sD2e9v-TaW142Co52-ce1KKipXgS3zTA4mYanLIRRCs&s=mnPkN21Rhl_rKeWBt1dAB3PO_IPpFRykbQuO84t-YcI&e=

Together with our partner team in Facebook Reality Labs, our goal is to own full system calibration across Facebook’s line of current and future AR/VR products. We collaborate directly with early-stage researchers to bring cutting edge technology from prototype all the way to mass production. The team will push the state of the art for prototype, factory, and online calibration across the entire AR/VR technology stack. Join us and help build the future of AR and VR!

Applicants should contact Djibril Bangoura <djibou09 at oculus.com> with an updated resume or LinkedIn profile.