[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Development Engineer, Ljubljana, Slovenia (EU)

Anja Kodra anja.kodra at airnamics.com
Thu Jul 4 05:39:32 PDT 2019

At Airnamics, Slovenia, we are a young, driven and ambitious team, developing
cutting edge solutions in the field of robotics, AI and simulation
technologies. We are on our way to take on the 4th industrial revolution and
we know it's going to be one hell of a ride. To do that we'll need some
extra forces in our team.

We are looking for a *Robotics Development Engineer * with a burning passion
to develop state of the art solutions in the field of AI-powered industrial
robotics. The more experience you have, the better, but the main elements we
are looking for is a willingness to learn, desire to create and a "work
hard, play hard" mentality.

We offer a top-notch development environment with global technology
challenges, so you will not be bored. You will be working with cutting-edge
technologies and the development of state-of-the-art robotic systems. No
person is just one 'thing', so we pay special attention to help develop our
team members business, technical and team competencies. In that sense, we
are also flexible in the possibility of remote work, when you need it. Since
we are developing solutions that have potentials to develop into spin-off
projects, we also offer the option of equity participation. It's the people
who make the team that makes great stuff, after all.

*Join us if you have:
*
Experience in the field of robotics and development of autonomous robotic
systems,
- knowledge of ROS architecture and experiences with developing ROS nodes in
the field of SLAM,
- Experiences with programming in Linux,
- Good knowledge of programming languages C and C++,
- Experience in the field of combining sensory data (sensor fusion),
- The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with short development
cycles (agile methodology).

The deadline to apply is 14 July 2019.

You can find more information here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__airnamics.recruitee.com_o_robotics-2Ddevelopment-2Dengineer&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=UTLBrkFZWti_6IH1NWRsDEgJBZpDHiRR612OGkrl40c&s=_5NT6q1d4LJYWGo6joSgJidHZGNqUrdvXamhiVIOWpM&e=
Our other open job posts are available here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__airnamics.recruitee.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=UTLBrkFZWti_6IH1NWRsDEgJBZpDHiRR612OGkrl40c&s=A13iIT7Sn0tayJkNJ9LDiqdQ5aAFWYtfhlf4nXraDuI&e=

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=UTLBrkFZWti_6IH1NWRsDEgJBZpDHiRR612OGkrl40c&s=BfKF2xTcKGk8dK1SVB0vk1v-ZeLbV5XLLgIh1bMt5z0&e=