[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Engineer (Path Planning / Optimization) @ CV Manufacturing Company

JoeConjerti joe at integritypowersearch.com
Thu Jul 4 10:22:03 PDT 2019

IPS is hiring robotics engineers that are excited to take on challenging
projects and work with state-of-the-art technology. This is an opportunity
to work at & own equity in a well-funded startup in a $100 Billion dollar
industry.

We're looking for PhD or Masters Grads in Robotics, Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with significant exposure to*
Motion Planning of Robotic Arms/Manipulators *.

*What You'll Work On *

- Developing path-planning methods to control the robot and manipulators
- Implementing inverse and forward kinematics
- Implementing state-of-the-art methods in software and improving them as
necessary
- Working with developers to implement new techniques into the primary
source code
- Finding solutions and methods to solve new and challenging problems
- Performing literature and technology reviews

*What We're Looking For *

- MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong knowledge or experience in inverse and forward kinematics
- Experience with numerical methods, simulation and control systems
- Experience working on real-world robot systems in a lab or in industry
Analytical control theory experience
- Experience with C++ and Python Experience in robot, sensor or motor
calibration

*Why Join?*

- Be a part of a rapidly growing and well-funded startup
- Conduct research and stay on the bleeding edge of technology - we trained
our first algorithms using less
  than 30 images :)
- Earn competitive compensation and great benefits amongst the top minds in
AI, CV and Robotics
- We offer equity because we're all invested in a greater vision

If you or a friend are interested, reach out to joe at integritypowersearch.com
or apply  here
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__integritypowersearch.com_jobs-23-21_393d8288-2D9fe9-2D49f5-2Dabb6-2D35a4ed34ae75_detail&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=dkQ2LtPjk9GR3qA2NnrV4NF4D1HGxKWgkcNZ1HHrNjo&s=wOkpBMJ_4ewrllA7dLcX3G31ID9aiUIJcd2nCkv9O3U&e= >
.

We also offer $1000 referral bonuses to you or a charity of your choice
incase you know of others that are actively looking. This year we have
donated to several pediatric cancer charities across the US.

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=dkQ2LtPjk9GR3qA2NnrV4NF4D1HGxKWgkcNZ1HHrNjo&s=VY6nWBpt-TX2FmMghaXebgw5MeQkfZVE2XsKEdi-HN0&e=