[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] online videos and slides of RSS 2019 workshop on "numerical optimization for online multi contact motion planning and control"

Romeo Orsolino Romeo.Orsolino at iit.it
Mon Jul 15 12:47:14 PDT 2019

Dear motion planning and control enthusiasts,

after the success of our RSS 2019 workshop on "Numerical Optimization for Online Motion Planning and Control" we decided to publish the recordings of the full day workshop and some of the slides of our invited speakers.

You can find all the material, including videos and slides of some of our invited speakers, on our website:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_view_num-2Dopt-2Dfor-2Dlegged-2Dlocomotion_home&d=DwIFAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=0Pgjgv8Eu_6K_KlKcv9Hy0Qi3M_2BWPW-8yFUqlQqoA&s=ESfprzmr2Hw40nKFA9ExdcsA9-JCeQ4MB9yN6O9rEf0&e=

Thanks,

The workshop organizers: Romeo, Carlos, Michele and Nicolas