[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Senior Computer Vision Engineer/ Lead Computer Vision Engineer- Dorabot Inc.
shi.chen at dorabot.com
Tue Jul 16 01:05:28 PDT 2019
Dorabot is expanding and hiring for new positions! Join us in revolutionizing
robotics by applying cutting-edge technology to real world scenarios.
*Senior Computer Vision Engineer/ Lead Computer Vision Engineer*
1. Work with both 2D (RGB) and 3D (Depth) raw perception data.
2. Solve vision tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Vision sensor calibration (internal and external)
- Identifying and classifying objects, generating bounding boxes, segmenting
objects, and generating object masks
- Measuring object sizes
- Estimating and tracking object poses
- Learning/scanning new objects quickly with surface reconstruction
- Identifying and reading barcodes
- Large-scale automatic data collection
- Efficient and autonomous data labeling
- Vision-based mapping, localization, and navigation
3. Program robots to perform the tasks listed above in various lighting
conditions, with heavy occlusion, while robots/cameras are moving at high
4. The job might involve researching particular topics, reading papers,
attending conferences, efficiently implementing algorithms for hardware,
testing, debugging, parallelization, sourcing sensors and computing
platforms, writing documents/papers, and generating patents.
1. Background in computer vision, computer graphics, image processing,
machine learning or other related fields, PhD is preferred
2. Very skilled in C++ and Python (knowledge and daily experience)
3. Solid knowledge of computer vision with experience of turning theories
into practical programs.
4. Very skilled with vision libraries: OpenCV, PCL, etc.
5. Very skilled with deep learning frameworks: Tensor Flow, Keras, etc.
6. Skilled with machine learning techniques, especially deep learning,
reinforcement learning, and transfer learning.
1. Published author in Computer Vision and Graphics journals and attended
conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, etc.
2. Experienced in programming, robotics, or vision algorithm challenges,
3. Strong experience in any of the following areas:
- Image detection and segmentation
- Scene comprehension
- Image captioning
- Video analysis
- Multi-object pose estimation
- RGB-D segmentation
- 3D reconstruction
- Motion tracking
- Large-scale datasets creation
- Multi-cluster GPU training
- Open source project collaboration
- Blogging/writing about computer vision or robotics
Here’s a bit about our company:
Dorabot is an AI and robotics company developing loading, sorting,
transportation solutions for market-leading logistics companies in the US
and China. Headquartered in Shenzhen and backed by some of China's most
prominent tech magnates, we're a tight-knit team of visionaries that live
and breathe robotics.
As e-commerce has exploded, order fulfillment still largely depends on
Resources. Dorabot's advanced solutions allow express couriers to automate,
keep up with increasing demand, and fully embrace the future.
Unique among early-stage Chinese startups, Dorabot employs people from over
different countries and views diversity as a key to their success. Among
employees are former UPS executives and Amazon Robotics Challenge champions
from Germany and Australia.
Dorabot is currently piloting sorting solutions in the US, which will be
rolled out to
additional facilities in 2019, followed by our loading and transportation
Our Website: www.dorabot.com
What We Offer:
-A competitive salary and company equity based on experience and personal
-An amazing opportunity to experience life in Shenzhen, widely known as
China’s Silicon Valley. Shenzhen has the best air quality of any major city
-Free Chinese lessons
-Free lunches and fresh fruit
-An international workplace where English is our working language
-On-site company gym
-Plenty of resources to purchase all kinds of equipment for research and
Dorabot Solution Compilation Video -
A short video we put together showcasing our various solutions and
technologies for DHL’s Robotics Day event in Germany.
Dorabot Rewind 2018:
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=m66ANz4mKu4Chnz1-ABwjUqwgfQQFtcJmyjoxD7qvF4&s=LIWum7pVRxgPuMp-SDAGrr-JSyJkPEdPzMIkG9nOk0g&e=
More information about the robotics-worldwide