[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Multiple positions open at Univrses, Stockholm

Alessandro Pieropan alessandro.pieropan at univrses.com
Sat Mar 2 07:49:51 PST 2019

*Univrses*

Univrses is a 3D Computer Vision and Machine Learning company creating
technologies to build the future of society and industry. The Company is
based in Stockholm, Sweden, but we work with clients in different
industries all over the world.

We are developing a suite of products, called 3DAI® Engine, that can be
adapted and deployed in different applications where autonomy and
automation is needed. We focus on mobile robotics and autonomous driving
but have worked in other industries too.

*Join the team!*

The Company is rapidly expanding and we are constantly looking for skilled
people to join us. As a part of Team Univrses you will be working with of
some of the best scientists and engineers within Computer Vision and
Machine Learning in the world. Our technical focus is in areas like 3D
Positioning, 3D Mapping, 3D Localization, Spatial Deep Learning and Sensor
Fusion. We work with development as well as conduct our own research.

Univrses aim to build the autonomous future and it comes closer every day.
If you share our vision and you think you possess qualities that could be
of value for our work, don’t hesitate to contact us.

We currently have several open positions.

To read more about them, visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__univrses.com_career_&d=DwIFaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=adNWcUoI6iVuHKzxsDhbrbjZkRluiCNK9CHxyjKhnkw&s=1kDsctMAZehl5TfUJvnyqFLv2EYYGKvGp50P2mQhuxI&e=

--
Alessandro Pieropan, PhD

Computer Vision and Deep Learning Scientist
Univrses