[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Internship in Robots for Home Environments

Roan, Philip (CIV-TMN) Philip.Roan at bshg.com
Wed Mar 6 11:31:26 PST 2019

BSH Home Appliances Corporation is currently seeking applicants for Robotics Software Engineers at our Sunnyvale, CA, research and technology center. As part of the Robert Bosch group of companies, BSH manufactures and sells Bosch home appliances in the United States and Canada. As an international group with over 188 billion in annual sales, we continually strive to engage our dedicated customers around the world through intelligent engineering, streamlined design, and a distinct ease of use.

We are hiring engineering interns with a broad set of skills who are ready to tackle some of robotics greatest challenges while making an impact on real products. You will join a team of experienced engineers driving robotics technology development and research with the goal of creating viable solutions for growing international market needs. Intern projects focus on a wide variety of topics, including ROS software development, indoor localization and navigation, pick-and-place within the home environment, remote operation, and human assisted operation.

For more information and to apply, please visit: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__chc.tbe.taleo.net_chc01_ats_careers_v2_viewRequisition-3Forg-3DBSHHOME-26cws-3D43-26rid-3D4256&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=-slVXQ1XgVMP4QwQjmxw0MMg5YbwU9G8pXoNcfbGP14&s=gZAp0psiJndkptGVP3g6SXsSl9x1ijicafuWuGHPvl4&e=

Kind regards,
Dr. Philip Roan

BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Corporate Innovation - Technology Management (CIV-TMN)

philip.roan at bshg.com