[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Telepresence Robots at HRI 2019

Paul Robinette paulrobinette at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 05:25:06 PST 2019

We will have two telepresence robots available at HRI 2019. If you are
unable to travel to the conference, but would like to log in at some point
please complete this form
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSenyljybGbHHOMxdIjTIFqiHrgXfeG9i3BfWXskZctavFHm7w_viewform-3Fusp-3Dsf-5Flink&d=DwIBaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=41nBsLRUiFXZ0CxIzSRm4hnhQQ9cEhQsDGvSLr2c8sU&s=zKjeOn9OkFN1lN1Fnx4tyVxRgVs1esZ-sXNrM_u9zRA&e=
 and we will add you to the schedule based on your request and the order
that requests are received.

If you have any difficulties, please feel free to contact me at
paulrobi at mit.edu

Thanks,

Paul