[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] MS and PhD positions - Unmanned Systems Lab, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.

zachr44 zachr44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:26:15 PST 2019

The Unmanned Systems Laboratory at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga
is searching for MS and PhD students to start in summer or fall of 2019. The
successful candidates will work with department faculty, researchers, and
graduate and undergraduate students on a variety of unmanned systems
projects. In particular, we are looking for students who will contribute
toward our research efforts in developing cooperative control, coordination,
sensing, and communication technologies for multiple robotic systems.

Required:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Programming experience.
- Strong background in cooperative control, cyber-physical systems, or
related topics.

Desired:
- Familiarity with ROS, C, C++, Matlab/Simulink, and Python.
- Experience with robotics hardware (i.e. data acquisition and signal
processing, real-time feedback control, networking)
- Experience flying fixed wing and/or multi-rotor unmanned aerial vehicles.
(FAA Part-107 certification a plus)

The compensation is competitive and negotiable. For more information,
contact Dean Daniel Pack at daniel-pack at utc.edu or Zachary Ruble at
zachary-ruble at utc.edu .

--
Sent from: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics-2Dworldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com_&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=6spwQJkehtrH1we7Xx8rmVkC5VLmDbvPmglk3hKDths&s=2GHp7l6K6VlJYqIWSLpr4HUNY4ybAFXKHNaPsMWfekc&e=