[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Facilitating ROS in High School Education Programs (Sunnyvale, CA)

Fitzhugh, Chris cfitz at amazon.com
Tue Mar 19 17:43:53 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm working with a group organizing a highschool program that teaches students robotics concepts in a modern context utilizing ROS. One of the giant planning hurdles we've been running into is the inability to locate trained educators/roboticists who we can contract to facilitate this program. (Program is a week-long camp based in Sunnyvale CA in June 2019)

Does anyone out there in the larger robotics community know of any companies or individuals who work to promote/teach ROS in a highschool context and who would be able to be contracted to aid us in this matter?

Best,
Chris Fitzhugh