[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for tutorials for 2019 International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), Sept., Québec City, Canada
Philippe.Giguere at ift.ulaval.ca
Fri Mar 22 06:59:37 PDT 2019
The International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV2019 https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__3dv19.gel.ulaval.ca_&d=DwIFAw&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=UB7W5SuyF5nzW_Lhfc_7psPPXSPpwmt1sVk3H3UJhR4&s=Ga6dIik8P4khBOwXmf2xRHTX4NGD70I5uMA5thcnNIE&e=) to be held in Québec City, Canada will host tutorials on topics related to research in 3D Computer Vision. Tutorials will take place on the 16th of September 2019 with both half-day (max 4 hours) and full-day (max 8 hours) options. Topics should be relevant to the current state of the art in 3D vision. Attendance will be mainly graduate students and researchers in the field from both academic and industry sectors.
- Tutorial proposal deadline: June 23rd, 2019.
- Acceptance notification: July 7th, 2019.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by email to 3DV19tutorials at 3dv.org with a brief description (no more than two US letter pages) containing the following information:
- Tutorial title and length (half or full day)
- Organisers' names, titles, affiliations and email contact
- A short bio of the tutorial's presenters
- A short summary of the tutorial together with a syllabus of the topics
- A description on how the tutorial is relevant to 3DV 2019 and previous experience in tutorial organisation
-Intended audience (introductory, intermediate, advanced) and prerequisite knowledge or skills required
The proposals will be evaluated by the tutorial chair and the conference organisers based on their technical quality, relevance and timeliness of the topic and quality of the proposal. For any further information please contact: 3DV19tutorials at 3dv.org<mailto:3DV19tutorials at 3dv.org> .
More information about the robotics-worldwide