[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc's in Medical Robotics at Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School

Dupont, Pierre Pierre.Dupont at childrens.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 29 12:24:32 PDT 2019

We are seeking highly-motivated researchers for the following project:

Neurosurgical Robots – This project involves creating MRI-conditional continuum robots for procedures inside the brain. Strong design, prototyping and system integration skills are needed. The ability to work collaboratively with clinicians is also important. It is expected that the successful candidates will hold a PhD in engineering, physics or computer science.

Our Lab's mission is to embed creative young engineers and scientists in the #1 US pediatric hospital. This ensures that we work on clinically important problems and enables us to rapidly transition engineering prototypes to a clinical setting for testing. More information on our lab can be found at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics.tch.harvard.edu&d=DwIGaQ&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=0w3solp5fswiyWF2RL6rSs8MCeFamFEPafDTOhgTfYI&m=8B9GsvH_x6jUDsFhm76V50KMzNbodyu8QT4Nfh0MW30&s=fyrrWr32NdqcLecXftAE-zbiAVMWz1mpVrEZCr6VzQU&e=

Qualified applicants should respond by email as soon as possible to Prof. Pierre Dupont (Pierre.Dupont at childrens.harvard.edu) with a description of their qualifications, academic background, PhD thesis, publications, career goals and availability. They should include pdf's of 3 publications. Initial appointments will be for one year with the possibility of extension. Postdoctoral appointments will be made through Harvard Medical School.

Pierre E. Dupont
Edward P. Marram Chair and Chief,
Pediatric Cardiac Bioengineering
Boston Children's Hospital