[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Research and Development Manager - Post Doc Experience

Asif Hussain asif.hussain.work at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:28:43 PST 2020

(Apologies for cross-postings; please help us spread the word as you see
fit).

Location: Singapore
Research and Development Manager

Ever thought of becoming a helping hand for the fast ageing population?
ARTICARES is a Singapore headquartered fast growing healthcare company that
develops solutions for ageing-in-place and for movement therapy. We achieve
this by designing interactive state-of-the-art user-friendly robotic
technologies for home, community and hospital-based use. Our solutions are
outcome of strong collaborations between experts in medical and engineering
fields, validated by clinical studies and made available by people who care
about making every step of the recovery journey a bit easier.

As part of our expansion, we are looking for exceptional individuals (full
time) to play a prominent role in our research and development team with
significant opportunities for performance-based fast growth in our
Singapore HQ. This is a unique opportunity of its kind to grow with one of
the fastest-growing rehabilitation technology company and to apply your
skills in making a difference in lives of people. We offer competitive
packages including medical insurance and training opportunities to further
expand your skills.

Responsibilities

Monitoring and Assessing New Technologies for Neurorehabilitation and
Assessment

Building and maintaining research collaborations

Applying for industrial and academic grants

Providing technical support in design and development of innovative solution

Monitor and provide technical support in the development of on-going
projects

Support in licensing and patent applications

Help build new pipeline of products

Manage and coordinate PhD students

Requirements

PhD in field of rehabilitation technology and or robotics.

Proven track record in writing industrial or academic grants

Post-doctoral and project management experience of 2 years or more

Demonstrated project management experience

Ability to communicate clearly across disciplines.

Added Advantage

Experience in lower and or upper-limb rehabilitation robotics solution

Experience in robotic control.

Application Submission: Please email to Eunice: jobs at articares.com &
eunice.chua at articares.com with Subject Title: *Research and Development
Manager*