[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Cyber Security for Robotics workshop during ERF2020

Víctor MV v.mayoralv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:07:29 PDT 2020

Dear roboticists,

I'm glad to share the material we recorded and produced during last week's
workshop in Málaga.
Briefly, the Cyber Security for Robotics workshop (or CS4R for short)
argued about robot-related cybersecurity topics and challenges while
providing a deep insight and discussion about potential cyber-risks the
current robotics ecosystem is facing. Putting the elephant in the room,
experts in the field will discussed their views and the current challenges
in the European landscape.

Find all the related material at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aliasrobotics.com/cs4r.php__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!-MzMhA-E85ZrrAFsVjz-BuC4mlBHJtxjlJ9Li05zl3M_HVEhYX3a-1Jf1KipGG9KJaaQKj-u$  and
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aliasrobotics.com/cs4r_2.php__;!!LIr3w8kk_Xxm!-MzMhA-E85ZrrAFsVjz-BuC4mlBHJtxjlJ9Li05zl3M_HVEhYX3a-1Jf1KipGG9KJWwdG3DY$

Cheers,